A reward of up to $1,000 is being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of a Paso Robles woman missing now for more than a month.
Nancy Woodrum, 62, was last seen at her rural Paso Robles home on May 4 and was reported missing the next day. Her family says she "disappeared under suspicious circumstances."
Search teams have been busy combing the area surrounding her home for any clues into her disappearance. Woodrum’s family has also posted flyers of their loved one around town.
The San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office has been relatively quiet about the investigation, citing its ongoing nature. They say numerous detectives are still working the case.
Investigators have asked for help from people living in the areas of Geneseo Road and La Panza Road who have surveillance video from May 4-6.
Woodrum is well known in the community as a hairdresser. Neighbors say she often rents out the main house on her property as a short-term rental while she stays in the caretaker’s house. A wedding party reportedly stayed there on Friday, May 4.
Woodrum is about 5’8" tall, weighs 145 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about Woodrum’s disappearance is urged to call (805) 781-4550.
(Photo from Crime Stoppers website)
- Paso Robles woman still missing two weeks later
- Detectives asking for video footage of area near missing Paso Robles woman’s home
- Investigators seeking information on missing Paso Robles woman’s whereabouts
- Sheriff’s office working leads in case of missing Paso Robles woman
- Neighbors stunned over investigation at missing woman’s home
- Have you seen Nancy? Deputies search for missing Paso Robles woman