Tobacco cigarette sparked fire at Greenfield marijuana greenhouses

Posted at 11:30 AM, Aug 08, 2018

A tobacco cigarette is to blame for a fire at several marijuana greenhouses in Greenfield last month.

Greenfield Firefighters told KSBW News on Tuesday that an employee at Loudpack Farms failed to properly extinguish a tobacco cigarette. A fire broke out at approximately 4:20 p.m. on July 23, causing $15 million in damage. Nobody was hurt. Black smoke could be seen billowing into the sky through

Loudpack Farms employs more people in Greenfield than any other company. Plans to rebuild the greenhouses are underway.