County of Santa Barbara Public Works will be fixing several roads in unincorporated areas of the county this month.
The road work is part of the 2018-19 Pavement Rehabilitation project, which will resurface 19 lane miles in Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Los Alamos, Lompoc, and Orcutt.
The areas scheduled to be repaved are:
- North Patterson between University Drive and the Goleta city limits
- Calzada Avenue between Baseline Avenue and Manzana Street
- Edison Street between Lindero Street and Highway 154
- Purisima Road near Rucker Road
- Dominion Road near Palmer Road
Construction is scheduled between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Traffic signals will announce delays and detours.
If the weather cooperates, public works officials say the pavement rehabilitation project should end in June.