Santa Barbara County added 134 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday, bringing the county's total to 11,845 confirmed cases as of Dec. 3.
Fifty people are hospitalized, including 13 patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 11,278 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 138 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,717
- Santa Barbara - 1,642
- Lompoc - 1,188
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,027
- Isla Vista - 536
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 521
- Orcutt - 525
- Goleta - 387
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 314
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) – 302
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 252
The location of an additional 434 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.