Santa Barbara County added 23 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, bringing the county's total to 9,363 confirmed cases as of October 7.
Nineteen people are hospitalized, including six patients who are in the ICU.
Health officials say 9,125 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 115 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,000
- Santa Barbara - 1,237
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,025
- Lompoc - 874
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 430
- Orcutt - 335
- Goleta - 265
- Isla Vista - 244
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 202
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 200
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 160
The location of an additional 391 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are available to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here or call 888-634-1123 to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.