Santa Barbara County added 29 new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday, bringing the county's total to 9,503 confirmed cases as of October 13.
Nineteen people are hospitalized, including five patients who are in the ICU.
Health officials say 9,259 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 116 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,060
- Santa Barbara - 1,255
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,026
- Lompoc - 895
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 442
- Orcutt - 347
- Goleta - 269
- Isla Vista - 255
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 211
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 204
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 170
The location of an additional 369 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are available to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
A pop-up testing clinic will be open October 23-24 and November 6-7 in Isla Vista.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here or call 888-634-1123 to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.