Santa Barbara County added 29 new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday, bringing the county's total to 11,631 confirmed cases as of Dec. 1.
It's the lowest daily case count for the county since Nov. 4.
Thirty-nine people are hospitalized, including seven patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 11,100 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County also reported the death Tuesday of a person between the ages of 50 and 69, who health officials say lived in the Santa Barbara area and had underlying health conditions.
Santa Barbara County has had 137 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,657
- Santa Barbara - 1,617
- Lompoc - 1,154
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,027
- Isla Vista - 530
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 516
- Orcutt - 510
- Goleta - 369
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 307
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 287
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 238
The location of an additional 419 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.