Santa Barbara County added 40 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, bringing the county's total to 11,205 confirmed cases as of November 25.
Twenty-three people are hospitalized, including four patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 10,678 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 135 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,521
- Santa Barbara - 1,530
- Lompoc - 1,099
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,027
- Isla Vista - 517
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 501
- Orcutt - 481
- Goleta - 349
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 282
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 278
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 223
The location of an additional 397 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.