Santa Barbara County added 47 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday, bringing the county's total to 10,089 confirmed cases as of November 5.
Thirteen people are hospitalized, including two patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 9,829 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 130 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,197
- Santa Barbara - 1,311
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,026
- Lompoc - 964
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 466
- Orcutt - 387
- Isla Vista - 427
- Goleta - 290
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 226
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 224
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 187
The location of an additional 384 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Free testing specifically for UC Santa Barbara students is also available now through November 13.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
Pop-up testing is available in Isla Vista now through November 7. Appointments are full but health officials say limited walk-ins will be accepted.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.