Santa Barbara County added 67 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday, bringing the county's total to 10,768 confirmed cases as of November 19.
Nineteen people are hospitalized, including three patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 10,335 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 133 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,380
- Santa Barbara - 1,433
- Lompoc - 1,031
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,026
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 494
- Isla Vista - 491
- Orcutt - 451
- Goleta - 326
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 258
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 256
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 210
The location of an additional 412 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.