Santa Barbara County added 74 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday, bringing the county's total to 10,839 confirmed cases as of November 20.
Twenty people are hospitalized, including three patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 10,393 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 133 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,397
- Santa Barbara - 1,449
- Lompoc - 1,042
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,027
- Isla Vista - 495
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 494
- Orcutt - 453
- Goleta - 330
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 262
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 260
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 212
The location of an additional 418 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Additional testing will be available at the Public Health Testing Site in Santa Maria on Tuesday, Nov. 24 and Wednesday, Nov. 25.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.