Santa Barbara County added 75 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday, bringing the county's total to 11,917 confirmed cases as of Dec. 4.
Forty-seven people are hospitalized, including 14 patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 11,366 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 138 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,731
- Santa Barbara - 1,659
- Lompoc - 1,202
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,027
- Isla Vista - 538
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 523
- Orcutt - 528
- Goleta - 392
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 319
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) – 307
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 255
The location of an additional 436 cases is listed as "pending."Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.