Santa Barbara County added 76 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday, bringing the county's total to 10,415 confirmed cases as of November 13.
Fourteen people are hospitalized, including two patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 10,068 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 131 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,273
- Santa Barbara - 1,364
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,026
- Lompoc - 1,000
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 480
- Isla Vista - 464
- Orcutt - 422
- Goleta - 309
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 247
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 243
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 192
The location of an additional 395 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Free testing specifically for UC Santa Barbara students is also available now through November 13.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
Pop-up testing is also available in Isla Vista through November 14. Appointments are recommended but a limited number of walk-ins will be accepted.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.