Santa Barbara County added 89 new cases of COVID-19 over three days, bringing the county's total to 8,930 confirmed cases as of September 21.
Thirty-nine new cases were reported on Saturday, 21 new cases were reported Sunday, and 29 new cases were reported Monday.
Twenty-three people are hospitalized, including four patients who are in the ICU.
Health officials say 8,669 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 110 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 3,827
- Santa Barbara - 1,203
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,024
- Lompoc - 802
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 388
- Orcutt - 310
- Goleta - 248
- Isla Vista - 214
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 197
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 188
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 147
The location of an additional 375 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are available to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here or call 888-634-1123 to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.