Central Coast bike lovers got a look at classic bicycles at a San Luis Obispo showcase.
Bike SLO County hosted its annual "Hot August Bikes" Saturday at Central Coast Brew's on Higuera St.
After seeing all the different bikes, people got to vote their favorite.
Bikers could also enter their bike into a competition to be looked at by guest judges.
"Hot August Bikes" puts a spin on the classic car show. This year featured bicycles in five competitive categories:
- DIY Art Bikes – From tall bikes to home-brewed cargo bikes
- DAILY DRIVER – commuter bikes
- VINTAGE I – Classics from 1987 or EARLIER – Eroica pretty bikes, classic cruisers, etc.
- VINTAGE II – Any sweet bike from 1988-2000
- TOURING BIKES – decked out in all of their touring glory
A prize was given to the bike chosen as the "Audience Favorite".
Proceeds from the event benefited Bike SLO County.