The Arroyo Grande Police Department is asking for the public’s help in identifying the car and the people suspected of vandalizing 11 Jim Hill candidacy signs, public sidewalks and private property.
Police said the car the suspects used was a four-door Toyota Prius in the color seafoam with a sunroof.
The vandals reportedly used brown paint to damage the signs and public property on Oct. 9.
The areas vandalized were:
- 1200 block Farroll Ave.
- 100 block S. Halcyon Road.
- The intersection of Huasna Road. and Clarence Ave.
- 1100 blk. of E. Grand Ave.
- 1400 blk. of W. Branch St.
- The intersection of James Wy. and Ranch Pkwy.
- The 200 block of Corbett Canyon.
- The 500 block of S. Halcyon Road.
- The Intersection of Chilton Ave. and Oak Park Blvd.
If you have information that could help Arroyo Grande police find the car and the suspects, call 805-473-5122.