The Lompoc City Council is holding a special meeting Tuesday night to fill an empty seat on the council.
The seat was left open by Jenelle Osborne’s election to mayor.
Ten people have applied for the position:
- Edwin Bracton, chief human resources officer at Lompoc Valley Medical Center
- Stephen Bridge, retired
- Gilda Cordova, hotel operator with Legend Hospitality, Inc.
- Robert Cuthbert, The Home Depot
- Robert Dunlap, retired
- Thomas Fair, quality assurance at Lockheed Martin
- Beverly Holmdahl, notary public
- Sasha Keller, director of nursing at the Comprehensive Care Center
- Nikolai Nikolenko, disabled
- Darrell Tullis, United Way Home for Good Mission United – navigator
The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. at the Lompoc City Council Chamber.