The San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office recently held a General Assembly to swear-in new hires and recognize recently-promoted employees.
Those recognized at Thursday’s ceremony included undersheriff, chief deputy, commanders, correctional sergeants, correctional deputies, and patrol deputies.
Those promoted include:
- Dispatch supervisor: Nikki Sisley
- Correctional deputy: Lindsay Ormonde
- Deputies: Joshua McClenathen, Paul Phillips and Dominic Tartaglia
- Senior correctional deputy: Daniel Moran
- Senior deputy: Trevor Lopes
- Correctional sergeants: Ashley Egland and Joseph Huskey
- Sergeant: Sandra Arauza
- Commanders: Nathan Paul, Jay Wells
- Chief Deputy: James Taylor
- Undersheriff: Jim Voge
Two new dispatchers were hired, along with a forensic specialist and more.