The city of Atascadero is hosting Zoommeetings to hear about priorities and expectations from the passage of the 1% Sales Tax Measure D-20. Community members only need to attend one meeting to voice their opinion.
The following public meetings have been scheduled:
- Kickoff Session: Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 6 p.m., during the regular City Council Meeting
- Study Session 1: Thursday, Jan. 14 at 10 a.m.
- Study Session 2: Thursday, Jan. 14 at 2 p.m.
- Study Session 3: Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 4 p.m.
- Study Session 4: Saturday, Jan. 23 at 10 a.m.
- Study Session 5: Thursday, Jan. 28 at 6 p.m.
- Study Session 6: Friday, Jan. 29 at noon
- Study Session 7: Monday, Feb. 1 at 1:30 p.m.
- Study Session 8: Thursday, Feb. 4 at 4 p.m.
- Study Session 9: Saturday, Feb. 6 at 9 a.m.
Staff put together the public input and will prepare a report for the City Council in mid-February.
Council members will review and either revise or confirm any direction provided from that session in March.
The City Council will work to incorporate an action plan into the city’s 2021-2023 budget.
On June 8, the City Council will finalize budgets for the fiscal year 2021-2022 and 2022-2023.