Firefighters have saved a cat but it wasn't stuck in a tree.
CAL FIRE SLO tweeted Friday that firefighters from Station 30 were called to an abandoned home to help free a cat trapped in the chimney.
@CALFIRE_SLO Firefighters from Station 30 Paso Robles rescued a cat in an abandoned chimney off Neal Springs Road in rural Paso Robles. Cat was uninjurerd and returned to the owner. pic.twitter.com/1VGGSy0Ipl— CAL FIRE SLO (@CALFIRE_SLO) January 18, 2020
This was off Neal Springs Road in rural Paso Robles.
CAL FIRE SLO also tweeted an image of the cat with its head poking through the chimney but they're happy to report that the furry friend was not hurt and was returned to the owner.