NewsLocal News

Actions

Firefighters respond to house fire in Nipomo

No injuries have been reported
Posted at 12:58 PM, Dec 20, 2019

UPDATE (1:01 p.m.) - CAL FIRE reports that firefighters have knocked down the fire inside the home.

The initial call was that a dryer was on fire. Fire officials say they do not know how much the fire may have spread.

There have been no reports of any injuries.
___

(12:58 p.m.) - Firefighters responded to a house fire in Nipomo on Friday.

It was reported at about 12:45 p.m. at a home in the 700 block of Phoebe Street.

The people inside were reportedly able to get out of the house safely.

This is a developing story and will be updated with new information as it becomes available.