The Santa Barbara County Public Health Department has reported 307 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 Sunday.
The county did not report any COVID-19-related deaths.
According to the Santa Barbara County Community Data Dashboard, 2,196 cases in the county are still infectious, while 185 people are hospitalized with COVID-19.
Out of the 44,825 COVID-19 vaccination doses allocated and ordered from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health, the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department has administered 19,336 -- or 48 percent -- of doses ordered as of Sunday.
The majority of new cases reported Sunday are in the city of Santa Barbara, with 90 additional cases.
The following is a breakdown of the county's new COVID-19 cases by city/area:
- South County unincorporated area (includes communities of Montecito, Summerland and the city of Carpinteria): 7
- City of Santa Barbara and the unincorporated area of Mission Canyon: 90
- City of Goleta: 27
- Community of Isla Vista: 29
- Unincorporated area of the Goleta Valley and Gaviota: 8
- Santa Ynez Valley (including the cities of Solvang and Buellton and the communities of Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos and Ballard): 9
- City of Lompoc and the communities of Mission Hills and Vandenberg Village: 24
- Federal prison in Lompoc: 0
- City of Santa Maria: 62
- Community of Orcutt: 14
- Unincorporated areas of Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama, and the city of Guadalupe: 12
Data from the public health department show 25 new cases of COVID-19 are pending location.