Atascadero has announced the winners of their "Light the Downtown" holiday celebration.
The judges included Mayor Pro-Tem Charles Bourbeau, Council Member Heather Newsom, incoming Council Member Mark Dariz, Angela Cisneros of Angela Cisneros Jewelry Concierge and Manuel Medina owner of Medina Light Show & Designs.
The winners are as follows:
- Best use of theme:
- 1st Place: 3351 Via Del Sueno
- 2nd Place: 2720 Ferrocarril Road
- Most creative light display:
- 1st Place: 3950 San Anselmo Road
- 2nd Place: 9955 Calle Refugio
- Best overall light display: 5690 Traffic Way
- Downtown business lighting contest winners:
- 1st: Morjesi's Salon
- 2nd: Anna & Co.
- 3rd: The Raconteur Room
- Honorable Mention: The Artery
The "Trail of Lights" holiday map runs through Dec. 25. People can view the map here.