The Lompoc Aquatic Center is reopening on Monday, July 13.
The Lompoc Recreation Division says programs will be limited and new procedures are being implemented to keep people safe during the pandemic.
The pool will be reopening in phases, starting with:
- Lap swimming (reservations required)
- Water exercise (except deep-water exercise class)
- Swim lessons - levels 5 and above
- Adult swim lessons
- Parent and tot lessons
- Private swim lessons
The following will not be opening this summer:
- Recreational swim
- Group swim lessons for levels 1-4
- Day camps
- Pool rentals (birthday parties, outside groups, camps, etc.)
- AquaPlay structure
- Aquatic Center Splash Passes (lap swim passes will remain available)
For more information and to make reservations for lap swimming, visit www.cityoflompoc.com/recreation or call (805) 875-8100.