Meathead Movers, a local student athlete moving company, sets record as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Since 2011, Meathead Movers has been featured on the Inc. 5000 Growing Companies list. This achievement has only been attained by two percent of all Inc. 5000 companies.
"Knowing that we are in the top 2 percent of companies on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list is nothing short of amazing," said Aaron Steed, CEO of Meathead Movers. "It reminds us that we are doing so much more than simply moving our customers; we are growing alongside our communities and maintaining our founding principles of supporting student athletes as they work their way through college in pursuit of the American dream."
According to Meathead Movers, its team of more than 700 students and athletes have been able to continue rapid growth by providing premier moving, packing and storage services to its customers all over the Western United States.
The moving company started in 1997 and Steed says he is excited to see where the company will be at this time next year. They currently handle more than 20,000 local moves per year with more than 700 employees, making it the largest independent moving company in the state.
Other Central Coast Companies made it on the Inc. 5000 list:
- BigSpeak Speakers Bureau in Santa Barbara marks it's fifth consecutive year on the list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
- A.M. Sun Solar in Paso Robles made the Top Energy Companies list for the fourth consecutive year.
- Polaris Energy Services in San Luis Obispo also made it on the Top Energy Companies list, as well as the Top California Companies list.
- Pensionmark Financial Group in Santa Barbara made it on the Top Financial Services Companies list.
- Acacia Counseling & Wellness in Goleta made it on the Top Health Companies list.
- Sentinel Security Solutions in Grover Beach made the Top Security Companies list.
For a look at the full Inc. 5000 2019 rankings, visit this website.