Voters in Santa Barbara County can drop off their ballots at more than 30 countywide ballot drop boxes starting Monday.
According to the Santa Barbara County Clerk-Recorder, ballot drop boxes will be available 24 hours a day until 8 p.m. on Election Day.
"The ballot drop boxes provide a safe, secure and easy way to return a completed and signed ballot," said Santa Barbara County registrar of voters Joe Holland. "If voters are concerned about postal delivery delays, I encourage them to use an official drop box to return their ballot."
Below is a complete list of all ballot drop box locations in Santa Barbara County. Each drop box has been identified as a drive-up, walk-up or both, as well as if the box is accessible.
- Buellton City Hall - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (107 West Highway 246, Buellton, CA 93427)
- Carpinteria City Hall - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (5775 Carpinteria Avenue, Carpinteria, CA 93013)
- Casa de las Flores - Walk-Up (4090 Via Real, Carpinteria, CA 93013)
- Goleta City Hall - Accessible/Walk-up (130 Cremona Drive, Goleta, CA 93117)
- Goleta Valley Community Center - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (5679 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, CA 93117)
- Isla Vista Foot Patrol Sheriff Substation - Accessible/Walk-Up (6504 Trigo Road, Goleta, CA 93117)
- Southcoast Church - Accessible/Walk-Up (5814 Cathedral Oaks Road, Goleta, CA 93117)
- Guadalupe City Hall - Walk-Up (918 Obispo Street, Guadalupe, CA 93434)
- Lompoc City Hall - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (100 Civic Center Plaza, Lompoc, CA 93436)
- Lompoc Public Library - Accessible/Walk-Up (501 East North Avenue, Lompoc, CA 93436)
- Santa Barbara County Department of Social Services/Public Health - Accessible/Walk-Up (1100 West Laurel Avenue, Lompoc, CA 93436)
- Vandenberg Village Library - Accessible/Walk-Up (3755 Constellation Road, Lompoc, CA 93436)
- Los Olivos Branch Library - Accessible/Walk-Up (2374 Alamo Pintado Avenue, Los Olivos, CA 93440)
- Manning Park (Lower Manning Park Area 9) - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (449 San Ysidro Road & Santa Rosa Lane, Santa Barbara, CA 93108)
- Cuyama Valley Recreation District (Montgomery Hall Building) - Accessible/Walk-Up (4885 Primero Street, New Cuyama, CA 93254)
- Oak Knolls Shopping Center - Accessible/Walk-Up (1157 East Clark Avenue, Santa Maria, CA 93455)
- County of Santa Barbara Administration Building - Accessible/Walk-Up (105 East Anapamu Street (Anacapa Street entrance), Santa Barbara, CA 93101)
- County of Santa Barbara Elections Main Office - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (4440 Calle Real, #A, Santa Barbara, CA 93110)
- Eastside Branch Library - Accessible/Walk-Up (1102 East Montecito Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93103)
- MacKenzie Park - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (3111 State Street (corner of State and Las Positas), Santa Barbara, CA 93105)
- San Andres Hardware - Accessible/Walk-Up (635 West Micheltorena Street (corner of San Andres and Micheltorena), Santa Barbara, CA 93105)
- Santa Barbara City College (West Campus Drop-Off) - Accessible/Drive-Up (721 Cliff Drive, Santa Barbara, CA 93109)
- Atkinson Park - Accessible/Walk-Up (1000 North Railroad Avenue, Santa Maria, CA 93454)
- Joe Centeno Betteravia Government Administration Building - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (511 East Lakeside Parkway parking lot, Santa Maria, CA 93455)
- Minami Community Center - Accessible/Walk-Up (600 West Enos Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93455)
- Santa Maria Animal Center - Accessible/Walk-Up (548 West Foster Road, Santa Maria, CA 93455)
- Santa Maria Elks - Accessible/Walk-Up (1309 North Bradley Road, Santa Maria, CA 93454)
- Santa Maria Public Library - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (421 South McClelland Street (City Library Parking Garage), Santa Maria, CA 93458)
Santa Ynez Valley
- Stuart C. Gildred Family YMCA - Accessible/Walk-Up (900 North Refugio Road, Santa Ynez, CA 93460)
- Solvang Veteran's Memorial Hall - Accessible/Drive-Up/Walk-Up (1745 Mission Drive (parking lot near Library Drop Box), Solvang, CA 93463)
All registered voters will receive their ballot in the mail early October, according to Holland.
If a voter does not receive their ballot by October 12, they should immediately contact the Santa Barbara County Registrar of Voters office at 805-568-2200.