Work is scheduled to begin this week on several roads in Oceano.
San Luis Obispo County Public Works crews will be paving and making upgrades to sidewalks, gutters, and curb ramps in the following locations:
- Airpark Drive from Railroad Street to Pier Avenue
- Norswing Drive from Mendel Drive to Pier Avenue
- Truman Drive from Highway 1 to Norswing Drive
- Pershing Drive from Norswing Drive to Highway 1
- Dewey Road from Mendel Drive to Pershing Drive
- Mendel Drive from Airpark Road to Railroad Street
- Railroad Street from Highway 1 to Pershing Drive
- 22nd Street from Silver Spur Place to Pike Street
Motorists should expect detours or one-way traffic control Mondays through Fridays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Public Works says delays could last up to ten minutes during major operations.
Work is expected to be complete by November 2020.