On Monday, the Santa Maria Public Library will begin offering curbside check-out.
Community members can even put items on hold through the Black Gold Library catalog. For instructions on placing holds on library items online, click here.
Library curbside pickup times and locations vary throughout the city:
- Santa Maria Main, 421 South McClelland Street: Tuesdays through Saturdays, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Orcutt Branch, 175 South Broadway: Mondays, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Thursdays, 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Guadalupe Branch, 4719 West Main Street, Suite D: Tuesdays, 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Los Alamos Branch, 405 Helena Street: Wednesdays, 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Cuyama Branch, 4689 Highway 166: Mondays, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m., Wednesdays and Fridays, 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Everyone planning to pick up an item is asked to wear a face covering while doing so. And after an item is returned to the library, it is cleaned and quarantined for 72 hours.
For more help on how to checkout an item at any of the library pickup locations, click here.