The Performing Arts Center in San Luis Obispo is canceling or postponing all performances and events through March 31, 2020.
The decision comes in response to concerns over the spread of coronavirus and Governor Gavin Newsom's directive limiting large events of more than 250 people.
The Performing Arts Center says refunds will be issued for tickets starting Wednesday, March 18. The Cal Poly Ticket Office will not be able to refund tickets purchased through third-party sellers, like Groupon or Goldstar.
To contact the ticket office, call (805) 756-4849 or email email@example.com.
The following events are affected:
- March 12 - Cal Poly Arts presentation of "Cherish The Ladies"
- March 14 - Cal Poly Music Department "Arab Music Ensemble"
- March 14 - Cal Poly Arts presentation of Christian Elliott-Why Be Good
- March 15 - Cal Poly Music Department Winter Choir concert
- March 17 - Cal Poly Arts presentation of "Dorrance Dance"
- March 18 - Nederlander concerts presentation of "Kansas - Point of Know Return" concert
- March 21 - CORE Dance - Rhythms dance performance
- March 21 - Michael W. Smith: 35 Years of Friends concert
- March 22 - CORE Dance - Rhythms dance performance
- March 22 - Met Live in HD: Agrippina
- March 27 - Civic Ballet of San Luis Obispo: Julia Caesar
- March 27 - The Tipsy Gypsies 10th Anniversary Gala
- March 28 - Family Day at the PAC Featuring Catapult
- March 28 - Civic Ballet of San Luis Obispo: Julia Caesar
- March 29 - Cal Poly Arts presentation of "Straight No Chaser"
For more information, visit pacslo.org.