The County of Santa Barbara is set to host a business assistance webinar with topics that include the banking and loan environment, support from the local chambers of commerce and organizations like Women's Economic Ventures (WEV), and the countywide and regional effort for economic recovery.
The event will take place Wednesday, April 29, at 11 a.m.
Confimed speakers for the event include:
- Nancy Anderson, Assistant County Executive Officer, County of Santa Barbara
- Roger Gilbert, AVP/Government Guaranteed Lending Manager, Montecito Bank & Trust
- Melissa James, President, REACH 2030 (formerly known as the Hourglass Project)
- Kathy Janega-Dykes, President & CEO, Visit Santa Barbara
- Ray McDonald, Executive Director, Santa Barbara County Workforce Development Board
- Kristen Miller, President & CEO, Goleta Chamber of Commerce
- Glenn D. Morris, ACE, President & CEO, Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Kathy O'Dell, CEO, Women's Economic Ventures (WEV)
- Bruce Stenslie, President & CEO, Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
The webinar is free and you can register at: https://bit.ly/2VUXBtr [t.e2ma.net].
If you have questions in advance, you can send them to COVIDbiz@countyofsb.org.
The Q&A and a video of the webinar will be posted at ReadySBC.org [t.e2ma.net].