The search for the woman who went missing from her rural Paso Robles home may get a boost after authorities located a potential witness.
Nancy Woodrum went missing on May 4. Her family says she "disappeared under suspicious circumstances."
On Wednesday, San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office detectives requested the public’s help on gathering information on the potential witness.
Officials did not elaborate further on the witness but reiterated he is not considered a suspect. He has reportedly been in contact with detectives.
"We appreciate everyone who shared information on the description of this individual, and utilized social media to quickly share our request," stated Grace Norris, Crime Prevention Specialist.
Norris said it is important the public continue to provide any tips in the case, no matter how small.
"We’ve received quite a few tips and some of them people have said they almost didn’t call in because they thought it was such a small thing, but we appreciate even the small tips because they could be helpful in the location of Nancy Woodrum," Norris said.
The public can contact the Sheriff’s Office’s Detective Division at (805)781-4500 with any information which may lead to finding Nancy.
Tips can also be reported anonymously through Crime Stoppers by calling (805) 549-STOP (7867) or through their website: www.slotips.org.
Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information leading to Woodrum’s location.
- Paso Robles woman still missing two weeks later
- Detectives asking for video footage of area near missing Paso Robles woman’s home
- Investigators seeking information on missing Paso Robles woman’s whereabouts
- Sheriff’s office working leads in case of missing Paso Robles woman
- Neighbors stunned over investigation at missing woman’s home
- Have you seen Nancy? Deputies search for missing Paso Robles woman