Four people attending a post wedding celebration were saved by paramedics on Saturday morning, according to a press release from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies responded to a home on the 2800 block of Exeter Place in Santa Barbara for a report of a man and woman not breathing.
When emergency crews arrived, the two people displayed symptoms of an opiate drug overdose, authorities said.
Two others began displaying the same symptoms. Paramedics administered NARCAN, which blocks the life-threatening effects of opioid overdoses.
According to the report, the patients are believed to have snorted a white powder from an unknown source.
All four were transported to the hospital following the rescue.