Santa Barbara County added 30 new cases of COVID-19 Monday, bringing the county's total to 9,133 confirmed cases as of September 28.
Twenty-one people are hospitalized, including four patients who are in the ICU.
Health officials say 170 cases are still active and 8,850 people have recovered.
A total of 152,145 tests have been conducted in the county.
Santa Barbara County has had 113 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 3,900
- Santa Barbara - 1,218
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,024
- Lompoc - 834
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 413
- Orcutt - 326
- Goleta - 255
- Isla Vista - 234
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 199
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 191
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 152
The location of an additional 387 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are available to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here or call 888-634-1123 to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.