Santa Barbara County added 33 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday, bringing the county's total to 9,919 confirmed cases as of Oct. 29.
Eleven people are hospitalized, including three patients who are in the ICU.
Health officials say 9,655 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 126 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,164
- Santa Barbara - 1,275
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,026
- Lompoc - 945
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 460
- Orcutt - 379
- Isla Vista - 397
- Goleta - 281
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 221
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 214
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 184
The location of an additional 373 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are available to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here or call 888-634-1123 to make an appointment.
Pop-up testing will also be available in Isla Vista on a walk-in basis through Oct. 31. Appointments are required for additional pop-up testing taking place November 6-7.
Testing will also be available to UC Santa Barbara students on-campus through Oct. 30 by appointment. Click here for details on scheduling an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.