Santa Barbara County added 91 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, bringing the county's total to 10,702 confirmed cases as of November 18.
Seventeen people are hospitalized, including four patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 10,268 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 133 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,366
- Santa Barbara - 1,423
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,026
- Lompoc - 1,026
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 490
- Isla Vista - 483
- Orcutt - 443
- Goleta - 322
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 255
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 254
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 205
The location of an additional 409 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Expanded testing is also available through November 19 at the Public Health Testing Site located at 2115 Centerpointe Parkway in Santa Maria.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.