Starting Monday, July 15, new bus schedules are effective for Santa Maria Area Transit (SMAT) and the Breeze buses.
SMAT offers bus service within the City of Santa Maria and into Orcutt. The Breeze Bus offers weekday commuter service, with two routes. Route 100 serves Santa Maria, Vandenberg Air Force Base, and Lompoc. Route 200 runs between Santa Maria to Los Alamos, Buellton, and Solvang.
Minor changes will be made to BREEZE Route 100.
• Breeze Route 100. Servicing the Lompoc Transit Center.
• Breeze Route 100. 6:20 a.m. trip from Santa Maria to Lompoc changed to 6:10 a.m. to allow for transfers to the COLT BUS service.
• Breeze Route 200. No change.
• SMAT. Now serving Enos Ranch
• Allan Hancock College Bookstore, 800 S. College Drive
• Arrellanes Middle School, 1890 Sandlewood Drive, Tanglewood
• Pioneer Valley High School, 765 Panther, ASB Office
• Ernest Righetti High School, 941 E. Foster Road, ASB Office
• Santa Maria High School, 901 S. Broadway, ASB Office
• SMAT Office 1303 Fairway Drive, Santa Maria
• SMAT Transit Center, 400 Boone Street, Santa Maria
• Spencer’s Market, 3580 Orcutt Road, Santa Maria
• Vons, 817 E. Main Street, Santa Maria
Schedules may be picked up at The Transit Center, on the buses and outlets. Questions may be directed to SMAT Dispatch at (805) 928-5624. Schedules are posted online at www.cityofsantamaria.org/transit [cityofsantamaria.org].