The Cayucos Chamber of Commerce announced all 4th of July activities will be postponed until 2021.
The Chamber says due to health and safety risks, the following events will be postponed or canceled:
- May Madness Fireworks Fundraiser – POSTPONED TO 2021
- July Festive Balloon Arches – POSTPONED TO 2021
- July 4th Sand Sculpture Contest – POSTPONED TO 2021
- July 4th Front Street Faire – POSTPONED TO 2021
- July 4th Bingo & Pull Tabs – POSTPONED TO 2021
- July 4th Lion’s Club BBQ - POSTPONED TO 2021
- July 4th Town Parade – POSTPONED TO 2021
- July 4th Fireworks from the Pier - POSTPONED TO 2021
- July 5th Pancake Breakfast - CANCELED
Cayucos Chamber Community Manager Lori Stone is asking residents, business owners and visitors to help keep the community safe by maintaining social distancing, follow mask guidelines, packing out trash and refraining from the use of illegal fireworks.
The Chamber of Commerce is offering a VIP fireworks experience when events resume in 2021.
Select people will get the opportunity to reserve a seat directly on the pier and push the fireworks launch buttons. Seats on the pier will be limited and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information about reservations, pricing and how to support next year's events, click here.