Firefighters extinguished a fire at a home in Nipomo on Wednesday afternoon.
It was reported at about 12:20 p.m. on Burton St. near Sea St.
CAL FIRE reports the house was well involved with fire when crews arrived.
Crews at the scene say the fire started in the backyard and spread to the house.
No one was home at the time and no injuries were reported. However, a man and his dog have been displaced as a result of the fire.
Firefighters are expected to remain on scene for another hour for mop-up.