The Lompoc Aquatic Center reopened Monday for the first time since March.
Programs are limited and no recreational swim, birthday parties or day camps will be taking place.
Lifeguards on Monday were unsure how the governor's latest orders would impact the aquatic center, but said they will close again if told to do so.
The Santa Barbara County Public Health Department is expected to release more information soon on updated county guidelines.
The pool planned to reopen in phases, starting with:
· Lap swimming (reservations required)
· Water exercise (except deep-water exercise class)
· Swim lessons - levels 5 and above
· Adult swim lessons
· Parent and tot lessons
· Private swim lessons
The following will not be opening this summer:
· Recreational swim
· Group swim lessons for levels 1-4
· Day camps
· Pool rentals (birthday parties, outside groups, camps, etc.)
· AquaPlay structure
· Aquatic Center Splash Passes (lap swim passes will remain available)
For more information and to make reservations for lap swimming, click here or call (805) 875-8100.