Bring non-perishable food items to any local fire station or partner from Oct. 10 through Dec. 16. Our partners will work with local food banks to distribute the food to local residents in need.
SLO Food Bank is currently accepting cans or pouches of tuna, salmon, and chicken.
All other locations are accepting:
- All pasta types
- Canned fruits, stews, chilis, and soups
- Canned tuna, salmon, and chicken
- Canned vegetables
- Coffee and tea
- Dried fruits
- Fruit juice
- Granola bars and trail mixes
- Low-sugar/high-fiber cereals
- Nut butters (peanut, almond, sunflower, etc.)
- Rice and beans
- Salt, pepper, and other essential spices
- Tomato and spaghetti sauces
- Whole-grain crackers
While all donations are greatly appreciated, low sodium, low added sugar, and whole grain options are preferred. Glass containers are not preferred.